Terms & Conditions
Updated at 2022-04-22 General Terms By accessing and placing an order with Ikram, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and Ikram. Under no circumstances shall Ikram team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Ikram team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Ikram will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment. License Ikram grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Ikram (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as "Ikram", "us", "we" or "our"), the provider of the Ikram website and the services accessible from the Ikram website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the "Ikram Service"). You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Ikram Service. In these Terms & Conditions, "you" refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice. Definitions and key terms To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Terms & Conditions, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Xpress Fashions, 105, B7, BGTA, Wadala East, mUMBAI-37 that is responsible for your information under this Terms & Conditions.
- Country: where Ikram or the owners/founders of Ikram are based, in this case is India
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Ikram and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Ikram as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Ikram."’s" site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.ikram.in
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Ikram to use the Services. Restrictions You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the website or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: +91-9137024145